ESPD Meeting Attendance Fellowship– Application Form
The BSPD offers a £500 fellowship to support a BSPD member’s attendance at an ESPD meeting at which the applicant has had a successfully accepted abstract .
Deadline: rolling, flexible application process, as long as abstract (oral or poster) is accepted
BSPD UK Small Clinical Fellowship Award– Application Form
– Annual application
– Open to Trainee or consultant member of the BSPD, fixed sum of £500
– Applicants must submit a 750 word proposal detailing their proposed experience and why they think it is necessary
– A copy of their CV to date
– A breakdown of the costs incurred in gaining this experience
The BSPD executive committee will consider these applications at the July Executive meeting at the BAD each year.
- Recently awarded to two Dermatology trainees in Portsmouth:
Anna Cave who will be attending clinics at GOSH and Guy’s and St Thomas’ under the supervision of Jemma Mellerio and Veronica Kinsler; and Georgina Harvey who will be attending GOSH with Veronica Kinsler.
Deadline: Application end of 30th June each year
BSPD Trainee Fellowship- Application Form
Every year the British society of Paediatric Dermatology awards a fellowship grant to support a UK trainee to undertake further training or research project in paediatric dermatology. Projects must be related to paediatric dermatology and have relevance to improving knowledge and / or service provision in the UK. The £2000 grant is awarded following assessment of the applications by the Executive Committee. The full amount may be awarded to an individual or be split between two individuals.
The BSPD will announce the successful candidate(s) at the BSPD annual meeting. The fellowship must be completed within one year. Those awarded the fellowship will be expected to write a report about their visit (up to 500 words), which must be submitted to the BSPD within eight weeks of return and to provide a short presentation at the annual BSPD meeting.
- have been members of the BSPD for at least 6 months at the time of the application
- be trainees in dermatology, paediatrics or paediatric dermatology
- be working in the UK
Electronic forms should be submitted via the link above with an attached one page CV.
Deadline: Application deadline end of 31st October each year