Application form (until 25/6/17)
N.B. from the 26/6/17, membership application to all Specialty Interest Groups of the British Association of Dermatologist’s will be centralised, when application should be made here.
Membership is open to the following:
- All consultant dermatologists and consultant paediatricians.
- Any member of the medical profession interested in paediatric dermatology, upon application to, and approval by, the Committee. Applications should include two endorsement signatures from members of the Society.
Benefits of membership:
- free print and on-line subscription to the journal Pediatric Dermatology, which includes the latest research, clinical reports and review articles in the field
- reduced registration fee to attend the BSPD educational meetings, including the annual symposium
- part of a community of professionals involved in the care of children with dermatological disorders
Annual membership fees: